Mythic Minis 31: Feats of Acrobatics is 3 pages – 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD, 1 page content, let’s go!
- Cartwheel Dodge: Your movement below 1/2 base movement does not provoke AoOs, any excess movement of up to your movement rate does. Use mythic power to take an ally along for the ride at the cost of 1/2 your speed. See this is the level of awesomeness I love to see in this series!
- Disorienting maneuver: +1/2 mythic tier to acrobatics checks to move through enemy squares. Also increase bonuses granted. Okay, I guess.
- Duck and Cover: Better bonuses, also depending on shield type, and use it even without adjacent allies. Nice.
- Sidestep: You do not have to remain in the threatened area of an adversary when sidestepping. Additionally, sidestep as an immediate action within the threatened area for a bonus to AC. More uses per round for mythic power. Cool!
- Improved Sidestep: Withdraw as an immediate action when an opponent misses you. + dodge bonus; for mythic power, move 2x movement rate.
- Landing Roll: Stand up as part of the immediate action, provoke no AoOs while doing so for mythic power. Alternatively, move half movement rate before falling prone. Power slide, anyone? Nice!
- Passing Tricks: Feint as a free action rather than as a swift one. Use mythic power to feint opponents against which your acrobatics check failed regarding moving through their squares.
- Swap Places: Allies may move as free action when swapping, enable allies that don’t have the feat to use it as an immediate action; this can be executed as a swift action. use mythic power to decrease this action economy-wise to a free action each. Complex, tactical, hard to get right, awesome!
- Underfoot: Numericla escalation; decrease size-bonuses against your movement and use mythic power to keep moving even after an AoO, but not through an opponent’s square. Nice!
Editing and formatting are very good, I noticed no significant glitches. Layout adheres to Legendary Games’ 2-column full color standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length.
Tork Shaw and Jason Nelson manage to do it this time around – the magic that the best of Mythic Minis-files exude does suffuse each and every feat herein -not one is a straight, boring numerical escalation. They are complex and utilize complex stratagems to deliver new tactical options that are glorious indeed. One of the best Mythic Minis to date and an easy 5 stars + seal of approval recommendation!
If you have enjoyed this RPG review, please consider becoming one of our Patreon sponsors.
Mythic Minis 31: Feats of Acrobatics Items is available from:
Remember you can follow us on Twitter and Google+!
Thank you for your support.