To celebrate the launch of its newly re-organised website Raging Swan Press is running a free PDF promotion through until the end of January.
To learn more about this great opportunity, visit Raging Swan’s website.
Raging Swan is a small UK-based roleplaying game publisher located in South Devon. Raging Swan specialises in producing products for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game system owned by Paizo LLC.
What makes Raging Swan’s products special?
All of Raging Swan’s products are designed with the goal of reducing a GM’s prep time without compromising the quality of the adventure. In my experience, it doesn’t matter how great a module is; if it is badly organised or laid out a lot of GM’s won’t have the time to prepare it properly and as a consequence play quality suffers.
Raging Swan produces affordable, high-quality gaming products that a GM can easily insert into his personal campaign.
Raging Swan’s adventures and supplements are designed with the following features in mind:
- Flexibility: Almost any GM should be able to insert our products into a campaign with minimum hassle. While locations and NPCs are richly detailed, adventure plots do not rely on significant events that could affect a wide area or on significant events in history.
- Utility: Even if a GM decides not to use our product the stat blocks, NPCs, maps and encounters can all be easily extracted.
- Quick and Easy to Prepare: Raging Swan’s products utilise a clean, crisp and easy to use layout making quick preparation easy.
- Everything on a Page: Once an encounter’s map is drawn, everything else the GM needs is on a one- or two-page spread. A GM should never have to go looking for vital information hidden somewhere else in the module during an exciting encounter.
- More than just Fights: Raging Swan’s adventures are more than just a loosely connected series of fights.
- Cost: Raging Swan’s products should not cost the earth. Ultimately, gaming products should be used not admired on a shelf.
- Printer-Friendly: Full-colour or dense-colour images look nice, but eat through printer cartridges. Customers buying PDFs of our products should not have to spend as much again to print them out.
- Fun and Engaging