This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by David Posener
Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the doors in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi presents:
- General information on the kind of sarcophagi adventurers can expect to find in dungeons.
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a sarcophagi ’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional sarcophagi features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Three clever double door-based traps (CRs 3-10).
- Four haunts to (well) haunt your sarcophagi
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/sarcophagi
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
And don’t forget, Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi is a Dual Format PDF and is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.