This is a Chicken Recipe inspired by the Conan RPG from Modiphius for Dice & Slice.
Conan has been a hero of many since Robert E. Howard released the series started in 1932 and it has seen many #rpg incarnations, but none like that of Modiphius.
Although I already did a review of the game not long ago, recently I found myself wondering what I would eat if I were travelling around the lands of Hyboria and Hyperborea for whatever reason and I thought Chicken would be a good food to try.
In this chicken recipe I cook chicken with just a handful of ingredients that can provide a fantastic casserole to impress your gamers with in just a few minutes and with minimal preparation.
Hope you enjoy the show!
This is a variation of a Spanish recipe because I like Spanish cooking and I know how to cook Spanish even though this is not exclusively a cooking channel.
And here is the recipe:
Olive oil: three table spoons
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 large onion (roughly chopped)
1 large red pepper
1 large green pepper
250grm mushrooms (quartered)
1 kg chicken drumsticks (or thighs)
1tsp freshly ground pepper
1tsp ground nutmeg
Pinch of salt
125ml white wine
1 chicken stock cube (crumbled)
200gr passata or fried tomato
1) Sauté the garlic over medium heat until golden and your mouth starts to salivate at the lovely smell
2) Add the onion and peppers and soften over 10 minutes over medium heat until the onion is translucent and the pepper is soft like the whisper of a shy lover
3) Add the chicken, salt, chicken stock cube, spices, water, wine and the tomato sauce and blend all together until the chicken is coated in promises of the wonderful flavours to come
4) Bring the heat down to medium and cover the pan. Let it simmer gently for 30 minutes. You can now play a game for a while. Or watch one of our videos or three.
5) When the time has passed, you may add the mushrooms to the pan, mixing it well with the chicken like an alien invasion mixes with earthlings and adopt our culture. Let it all get acquainted at the same temperature you let the chicken become perfection.
Serve with cos-cous or rice and enjoy the praise of those lucky enough to be around you.
Visit other G*M*S Magazine videos:
For our main channel: http://bit.ly/GMSmagazine
For our #podcast: https://goo.gl/M54zau
Follow us on #Twitter: https://goo.gl/moZgvK
Our #Facebook page: https://goo.gl/YkbQIj