Video interviews – Spiel 2013 interviews. Episode 3
By Paco Garcia Jaen and Martin K. Reed
The third episode in our series of interviews at Spiel 2013. This episodes features interviews with:
- Days of Wonder. With some seriously cool figures for SmallWorld and a new release, Relic Runners.
- Plaid Hat Games: We talked Mice and Mystics, Bioshock Infinite, Summoner Wars and more!
- Funforge: The creators of Tokaido, Isla Dorada and more, bring a new release to Spiel, Quantum. A truly lovely looking game!
- Franjos: We got to talk Glastonbury, a really lovely game our friend Michael Chamberlain got to review recently.
- Backspindle Games: The company that brought Guards! Guards! a couple of years ago has released this year Luchador: Mexican Wrestling Dice, designed by former host of our podcast and designer Mark Rivera. Got the chance to catch up with him to discuss what the game is all about, how it plays and what plans they have for it!
- Stronghold Games: Probably the most enthusiastic and approachable person in the industry, Stephen Buonocore was kind enough to give us some time and talk about Space Cadet Dice Duel, Going, Going Gone! and a great deal more! Michael Chamberlain joined me for this one!