By Thilo Graf
This pdf is 4 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD, 2 pages content, let’s take a look!
Another one in the line of SGG’s immensely popular spell-feats, this one provides 6 new feats to modify the iconic antimagic field, so what do the feats do?
- Alarm Field: Add an alarm or detect magic effect to your antimagic field that is not dispelled by it.
- Anchored Field: EXTREMELY cool: Via a costly crystal, you may instead anchor your antimagic field at a specific point in space – great for covering escapes and securing areas. Also great for establishing a neutral zone for negotiations…
- Antischool specialization: Useful for all dispelling effects, from dispel magic to the grand disjunction, this feat enables you to dispel only effects of a school of your choosing – great to get rid of that enchantment on the buffed melee fighter trying to chop you to pieces while retaining the buffs.
- Conditional Field: Perhaps the most versatile one of the feats, this one enables you to suspend the antimagic field on a set of predetermined conditions – very cool for those tacticians out there and also applicable to a host of other useful spells.
- Suspend Field: Temporarily suspend your antimagic field as a swift action to cast – and the winners keep coming. Cool, iconic and full of possibilities: Hit the boss when the shields are down…
- Wall Emanation: When using the anchored field-feat, you can change the area of effect into a 10 ft.-wide wall – even more awesome potential to be had.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s horizontal 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Endzeitgeist-sounds-like-a-broken-record-party: This pdf is awesome and provides a host of stellar, cool options that not only enhance antimagic fields, but also similar globes, shells etc with their cool options. Owen K.C. Stephens has this time delivered a BP that is literally bereft of even a fraction of content I wouldn’t consider to be simply brilliant – of all the spell-feat BPs I’ve reviewed so far, this is my favourite. 5 stars, endzeitgeist seal of approval.
With a Bullet Point: 6 Antimagic Field Feats is available from:
Incoming search terms:
- d&d anti magic field and force wall
So what do you think?