By Thilo Graf
All right, you know the drill – 3 pages of content, 1 page front cover, 1 page editorial/SRD, 1 page content – let’s check it out!
- Athame of Might: Alchemical silver dagger (penalty to damage) that increases the DC of hexes. Has the option to be cursed
- Athame of Prowess: 3/day, use hexes at either double range or double duration – neat!
- Athame of Seeking: 3/day declare hexes seeking – if you fail to hit a foe with a hex or he/she/it saves, redirect the hex to another foe in range.
- Hawkscale Athame: – 1 to atk, but +2 to crit confirming, 3/day let spell of 5th level or less/hex originate from familiar.
- Swiftjinx Athame: 3/day use a hex as a move action instead of a standard action.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, the pdf adheres to SGG’s 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. This pdf delivers us 5 magic daggers for the often neglected witch class that increase her hexing prowess, which is a great thing – adding the minor physical differences of the daggers, including minor rules repercussions, is a nice touch and these items are nice, especially for the low price. However, at least to me, they lack the spark of awesomeness, this peculiar spark that makes you all excited about implementing them. This is still a good product, though, and thus my final verdict will be 4 stars.
With a Bullet Point: 5 Magic Witch’s Daggers is available from:
Incoming search terms:
- d20 Witch hexes
So what do you think?