By Thilo Graf
This pdf from Super Genius Gamesis 3 pages long, 1 page front cover/concept explanation, 1 page editorial/SRD and 1 page content, so let’s check this out!
This pdf provides 7 feats for the excellent Shadow Assassin class, so what exactly do we get?
- Black Balm: When in shadowy illumination, make stealth checks to treat deadly wounds as per the heal-skill.
- Into the Darkness: Essentially you can hide while being observed in dim conditions.
- Shadow Sense: Gain blindsense in dim illumination.
- Shadow Stalker: +2 to initiative, perception, stealth, survival and, quite cool, leave no trail in dim illuminations.
- Through the Cracks: +5 to escape artists-checks in dim illumination, can seep like a shadow through tight cracks. Scales according to skill ranks.
- Umbral venom: Imbue poison with shadow, clouding the vision of those hit by your strikes.
- Unseen Terror: If you attack a foe that can’t see you, make an intimidate check as a swift action to demoralize said foe.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to a 3-column standard, is printer-friendly and comes with no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. This pdf is rock-solid in crunch, provides for awesome feats and I really like how visibility and lighting conditions serve as a balancing factor in the design of these feats, marrying crunch with stylish fluff. No filler, all killer, nothing to complain about, 5 stars + Endzeitgeist seal of approval.
#1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Shadow Assassin Feats is available from:
Incoming search terms:
- pathfinder shadow assassin