With the possible exception of the paladin’s mount, most PCs’ mounts are just a horse with no interesting or unique features or characteristics. After all, very few GMs or players have the time to create interesting details such as the appearance, personality and traits of a mount.
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing extensive notes on customising your exotic mount. Included are tables to generate the mount’s appearance, traits and even hooks and complications. Also included are complete stat blocks as well as lists of specialised mounts for different environments.
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? Includes:
- One table (100 entries) presenting interesting details to add to an exotic mount’s appearance
- One table (100 entries) presenting traits for exotic mounts
- One table (20 entries) presenting hooks, complications and adventure seeds for your exotic mounts
- Eight sample exotic mounts stat blocks
- Four tables (20 entries each) listing specialised exotic mounts for certain environments.
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? is the companion to the critically acclaimed So What’s The Mount Like, Anyway? and is a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Mike Welham
This week, Raging Swan Press releases So What’s the Exotic Mount Like, Anyway?. If you want to add exotic mounts into your campaign So What’s the Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? is perfect for you!
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget So What’s the Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.