This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Corpse a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by David Posener backed by Raging Swan’s new Money Back Guarantee!
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the corpses in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Corpses is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Corpses presents:
- Information on the stages of decomposition, corpse properties and so on.
- One table presenting interesting details to add to monster corpses.
- One table presenting interesting details to add to humanoid corpses.
- One table presenting details of six slain adventurers.
- Three clever corpse-based traps (CRs 8-10).
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/corpses
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.