Iron Crown Enterprises are pleased to announce that Emer III is out now and available for the introductory price of just $16 from RPGNow (Normal price $18, offer ends 22nd February).
Terry Amthor brings a new realm of Shadow World (the official setting for Rolemaster) to life in this all-new region module for the continent of Emer. It reveals the mysterious rainforests of Khûm-kaan and the plains of Onar and brings the southeast of Emer to life with intricate details and a collection of stunning maps and imagery.
Emer III contains:
- Two Jerak Ahrenreth Citadels: the Tower of Vour and the Ahrenæk, home of the Artificer A’kesh.
- The Lost City of Zæn, including ancient Jinteni magic/technology: weapons, portals and more.
- Maps and descriptions of the two ‘Isles of Glass,’ homes to the Green Dragon and the Seer.
- The secret hives of the Krylites.
- New maps of the region with dozens of new locations and cultures. New details on the Isle of Jade.
- The timeline, updated and advanced several years with new intrigues and wars.
- 25 pages of adventures and adventure ideas.
- Encounter charts for hostile rainforest creatures—and plants! New herbs and creatures.
- Stats for both Rolemaster Classic/RM2 and RMSS/RMFRP systems. Also a new Fantasy Weapons Chart.
- 210 pages total, including an extensive index.
Although only available in pdf for the time being, in the next couple of weeks we hope to release a hardcover and softcover premium color version which will be made available through the OneBookShelf network’s print-on-demand service.
Shadow World: Emer III is available from:
If you have enjoyed this RPG review, please consider donating a small amount of money to help support this website.
Thank you for your support.