By Thilo Graf
This free pdf is 5 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page editorial/SRD and 1 page advertisement, leaving us with 2 pages of content. This BP is intended for Megadungeons like SGG’s dungeonaday-colossus Dragon’s Delve or Rappan Athuk and seeks to provide character options, specifically, feats, tailored towards prolonged journeys through these places, so let’s check them out!
- Caged Rage: Improved CMB to bull rush and no need to move when underground. Also 1/rage bull rush as a swift action. Nice to shove foes into these pit traps!
- Corridor Combatant: Use improved speed to move through friendly spaces when in the corridor by walking on the walls.
- Delver’s Saga: Have allies add your inspire courage bonus to attack, saves, skill checks, concentration, spell penetration and dispel checks, up to a maximum of the dungeon’s total levels.
- Doorkicker: Improved breaking of unattended options, not only doors.
- Dungeon Stalker: Use Knowledge (Dungeoneering) and Survival to determine the creatures in an adjacent room.
- Earth Dragon: +1 caster level to earth, rock and stone-related spells.
- Herald of Justice: Aura of Courage also applies to saves vs. traps and skill check to survive difficult terrain.
- Mole Master: Replace summoned creature’s low-light with darkvision and/or summon less to give them burrow rates.
- Room Sweeper: Take in potentially all inhabitants of a room in one sweeping glance.
- Shrine Keeper: Modifies consecrate and desecrate to abr a type of creature or boost a non-undead creature respectively.
- Spread Spell (Metamagic): Cast a burst or line-spell as a spread at +0 levels.
- Trap Master: Use cunning trigger to activate traps you have disarmed, not only created.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. The feats herein are definitely geared toward old-schoolish dungeon romp and provide useful, powerful options to grant players an edge in a continuously hostile environment. That being said, the design goal and intended purpose also means that depending on your campaign, I’d suggest being careful with taking/allowing them if you’re not going into a mega-dungeon. In mega-dungeons they work just awesome and could mean the difference between life and death – plus, this pdf is FREE! Free is hard to beat, especially at this quality and thus, my final verdict will be 5 stars – and if you haven’t, check out dungeonaday-site, which will not only remain open, but be fully “Pathfinderized” for a dungeon to use them in.
Megadungeon Delver’s Player Options is available from:
If you have enjoyed this review, please consider donating a small amount of money to help support this website.
Thank you for your support!