Flash Duel Unboxing video
Few times I have played such a quick game and actually enjoyed it time and time again.
This game is a fast fighting game that you can carry in your pocket and play pretty much anywhere, but what’s in the box?
This video is not meant to be a review of the game, but to show you what you get when you buy it and help you see if it is worth your money.
Hope you enjoy it!
And this is what the publisher says:
Flash Duel 2nd Edition is a simple, fast card game that simulates sparring matches amongst Fantasy Strike characters. The fight takes place on an 18-space linear track, and it’s all about striking from the right distance and getting to the right range. This edition contains 20 characters, each with their own special abilities, allowing for hundreds of different matchups.
There are seven different modes of play:
- 1) Simple mode, for first time players
- 2) Full mode, using the character abilities
- 3) Custom Clockwork: build your own character!
- 4) 2v2 team battle
- 5) Solo play, with 10 achievements to earn
- 6) Raid on Deathstrike Dragon: 2, 3, or 4 players cooperate against a powerful 5th player controlling the Dragon
- 7) Betrayal at Raid on Deathstrike Dragon: A more difficult raid where one player is secretly on the Dragon’s side!
Part of the Fantasy Strike Universe.