#1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Time Thief/Time Warden Feats
By Thilo Graf
This pdf from Super Genius Games is 3 pages long, 1 page front cover/introduction, 1 page SRD, leaving 1 page of content:
- Aevum Mastery: Lets you take another aevum power from eithe time thief or time warden list. While it enables one class to scavenge in the other’s list, that can be home-brewed and is not exactly what I buy pdfs for.
- Alternate Self: Spend one aevum to temporarily gain 3 skill points or one feat (for which you must meet the prerequisites), which an alternate self from another timeline has learned. Great feat, cool idea!
- Last-Second Save: Spend one mote of time to make a critical hit or a sneak attack a normal attack. Again, neat idea!
- Mote Mastery: Spend a mote to take mote manipulation options from another class at a lower level. Once again, ok idea, but nothing that gets me excited.
- Opportune Blow: Temporarily gain a limited form of sneak attack depending on your level for a mote.
- Precognition: Spend an aevum for a 90% accurate divination spell.
- Timely Detonation: Spend 1 mote to add your mote bonus dice to the total damage dealt by spells you cast.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, no glitches to be found. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but at this length need none. This collection of feats comes at an extremely affordable price, provides quality content and is a neat addition for the time-classes. So, due to this, I’m going to ignore the 2 feats that didn’t excite me as much and still award a full 5 stars – well done!
#1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Time Thief/Time Warden Feats is available from: